- First of all, more eye candy (see the video). I hope it also makes things easier to understand in respect to where images go when sorting
- The searching has split into two: Fast Search and Deep Search. Fast Search uses indexing to find files very fast and Deep Search is the old search which is slow. In addition, Fast Search can use fuzzy searching thanks to the individual words it sees and it also looks in the IPTC metadata which Deep Search doesn’t do (because it doesn’t use pre-indexed data). Note: You need to build the indexes to benefit from Fast Search, the installer will do this for you. You need to do this only once, as long as you have AutoExtractWords enabled in config.
- Use Ctrl + Delete to pysically delete images (another requested feature, keep them coming)
- The thumbnails now have a tag that changes color according to if they have tags and if the tags make the image stand out from other images. Useful for obsessive tagging
- The image view now zooms in the selected area, use left drag to mark the area
- Tons of little fixes I forgot as soon as I implemented them, including a program icon